Program (Student) outcomes of our department are as follows:
1. Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science, and Electrical-Electronics Engineering subjects; ability to use theoretical and applied information in these areas to model and solve Electrical-Electronics Engineering problems.
2. Ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex problems in Electrical-Electronics Engineering and related fields; ability to select and apply proper analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
3. Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product under realistic constraints and conditions, in such a way to meet the desired result; ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
4. Ability to devise, select, and use modern techniques and tools; ability to employ information technologies effectively.
5. Ability to design and conduct experiments, gather data, analyze and interpret results.
6. Ability to work efficiently in intra-disciplinary and multidisciplinary teams; ability to work individually.
7. Ability to communicate effectively in Turkish, both orally and in writing; knowledge of a minimum of one foreign language.
8. Recognition of the need for lifelong learning; ability to access information, to follow developments in science and technology, and to continue to educate him/herself.
9. Awareness of professional and ethical responsibility.
10. Information about business life practices such as project management, risk management, and change management; awareness of entrepreneurship, innovation, and sustainable development.
11. Knowledge about contemporary issues and the global and societal effects of Electrical-Electronics Engineering practices on health, environment, and safety; awareness of the legal consequences of engineering solutions.