Program outcomes of our department are as follows:
1. A decent knowledge in mathematics, science and Electrical-Electronics Engineering; an ability to apply the theoretical and practical knowledge of these fields in complex Electrical-Electronics Engineering problems.
2. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems in Electrical and Electronics Engineering field; an ability to choose and apply appropriate analysis and modeling methods for this direction.
3. An ability to design a complex system, component, process, device or product in Electrical-Electronics Engineering field considering the multi-realistic constraints to meet the specific requirements; an ability to apply modern design techniques for this purpose.
4. An ability to develop, select and use modern techniques and tools required for the analysis and solution of complex problems encountered in Electrical-Electronics Engineering applications; an ability to take advantage of information technologies effectively.
5. An ability to design and conduct experiments, collect data, analyze and interpret the results to investigate complex engineering problems in Electrical-Electronics Engineering field or discipline-specific research topics.
6. An ability to work individually, in team and to participate in multi-disciplinary working groups.
7. An ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written Turkish; an ability to speak at least one foreign language; an ability to write active reports and understanding written reports, to prepare design and production reports, to give effective presentations, to give clear and understandable instruction within the scope of Electrical and Electronics Engineering applications.
8. A recognition of the need for life-long learning; an ability to access information, to follow developments in science and technology and to self-renew continuously.
9. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility, and to act in accordance with ethical principles; an understanding of the information about the standards used in Electrical and Electronics Engineering field.
10. An understanding of the information about applications in business life in Electrical and Electronics Engineering field such as project management, risk management and change management; an awareness of entrepreneurship and innovation; an understanding of information about sustainable development.
11. An understanding of information on the effects of Electrical and Electronics Engineering applications on health, environment and safety in universal and social dimensions, and the understanding of the problems of the era reflected in the field of Electrical-Electronics Engineering; an awareness of the legal consequences of Electrical-Electronics Engineering solutions.